Thursday 24 November 2011

"Minds Wide Open" DVD is available

"Minds Wide Open"


This is what producer Andre Paskowski says about the movie release:

"2 years of work are behind us and we are extremely proud on our results. We had the first 5 premiere shows around the world during the last 4 weeks and each of them has been great with superb feedbacks.

This is a special day. Minds Wide Open means not just a new DVD to me. It got produced in the most difficult time of my life and so a lot of the movie reminds me on difficult situations. I am very proud on our Team & Me that besides all the difficult times we still managed somehow to keep our head clean and pull this thing off. I was myself on our last Premiere in Jeri and people were blown away. This will give me  Power and Strength to fight on my fight. So Mission accomplished. Thanks to all for there support."




get more Infos and Order: www.mindswideopenmovie.com




Bron: www.jp-australia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment